36 Old-Fashioned Recipes for the Modern Palate
Announcing the release of our new book: No-Pectin Jams and Preserves – 36 Old-Fashioned Recipes for the Modern Palate.
Some things shouldn’t be rushed; falling in love, artisan bread, and homemade sweet spreads among them.
Not familiar with old-fashioned, no-pectin spreads? Then you are in for a treat. These are the recipes your grandmother, and her grandmother, prepared. Stirring a pot of peaches or berries until they thicken connects you to those who have come before you.
Celebrate real food, with no-pectin jams, preserves, fruit butters, and other sweet spreads!
- Fruit Butters
- Syrups and Jellies
You will find recipes for:
- Honey Peach Butter
- Apricot Jam
- Blueberry Cointreau Preserves
- Rose Hip Mango Butter
- Boiled Apple-Pear Syrup
- Peach Melba Jam and much much more
Currently available as a PDF download. Only $3.99.
There are several advantages to making no-pectin jams:
- Longer cooking times intensifies fruit flavor.
- No “pectin belly ache” that some people get from pectin-added jams.
- Carrying on traditional cooking methods.
- Introducing a new generation to truly hand-crafted foods.
I have been collecting these recipes for over 30 years, so they are all tried and tested.
Download your copy now!