Cheesy Ham and Pasta
Ease your cold weather and Covid-19 workloadwith comfort food; like this quick, easy, cheesy, stovetop ham and pasta dish.
- 3/4 pound medium sized pasta shells, penne, rotelle, etc.
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 3/4 cup cooked, diced ham or meatless ham substitute
- 3 Tablespoons sliced, roasted red pepper
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp butter
- hot sauce to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions. Add peas during last 4-5 minutes of cooking.
Drain pasta and return to pot.
Add ham and roasted red pepper to pasta mix.
Add remaining ingredients. Toss gently, over low heat, until cheese is melted and pasta is coated with sauce; about 3-5 minutes.