November is Peanut Butter Lovers Month. Make your own moist and easy peanut butter banana bread.
Peanut butter. What would we do without it? Peanut butter is so beloved that it gets not one, but two, months of distinction. March is Peanut Butter Month but November is Peanut Butter Lovers Month.
That means it’s a good time to indulge in everything peanut butter, including this recipe that turns everyday banana bread into an even more moist, delectable comfort food.
It is easy to make and will be gobbled down quickly. Peanut Butter Banana Bread makes a great lunchbox addition or holiday gift.
You’ll find exactly what you are looking for in Holiday Gifts from the Kitchen!
Easy, real-food recipes for gift-friendly Snack Mixes, Breads, Cookies, Candies, Herbs Mixes and more.
- 3 medium (ripe) bananas
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup milk or orange juice
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash bananas with a fork. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, peanut butter, sugar and egg together until light and fluffy. Beat in orange juice.
- Add flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Stir until well mixed.
- Fold in mashed banana. Spoon batter into a greased 9 x 9 x 3 inch baking dish, or an 8½ x 4½ inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let col for 10 minutes before removing from baking pan.